The Fleetmaster, our flagship automatic mechanical watch, features a customized and highly sought-after Swiss ETA 2836 automatic movement, modified by our watchmakers for adjustable GMT (dual-time) reading. With our Fleetmaster, we continue to uniquely machine the crown on the left side to avoid hand irritation for the active sportsman. This watch features a 316-L surgical stainless steel case and bracelet with anti-reflective sapphire crystal and date window at 4 o'clock. Hands and hour markers are illuminated by Swiss Super-Luminova. The crown screws down for watertightness tested to 200m/660ft. Specifications include:
- Custom-modified Swiss ETA 2836 Automatic Movement for dual-time reading
- 42mm Case Size
- 316-L Surgical Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet
- Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Hands and hour markers utilize Swiss Super-Luminova®
- Water-resistant to 200m/660ft
- Left side crown placement
The Fleetmaster is offered with the Stainless Steel bracelet or Genuine Alligator straps.
How Do I Wind The Fleetmaster?
Time is of the essence
Sign up to win the race with time